Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, pops!

My dad has had a passion for photography his entire life, so he's got thousands of old photos lying around that he's taken over the years. He's always wanted to go through them all to find the good ones and make digital scans to edit them in photoshop, restore their color and play around with their settings, but has never found the time. Over the break he found these photos that he took when he was my age, so I thought it would be nice to touch them up for his birthday. I brought out the colors, removed some scratches, and cropped out some old masking tape that had built up around the edges.

Happy Birthday, dad! Love you.

1 comment:

  1. So THAT'S the story behind those images hanging by your desk. I keep meaning to ask you. I love it... love that your dad took them, and love that you're using the stuff you're learning in class to work on a present for your dad. That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete