Saturday, March 14, 2009

Assignments 6 and 7

Wow, I haven't posted any assignments since February 10th! That seems crazy to me because I have been doing nothing but working on the computer since then. We had our final review this past week, and thanks to the work I had been doing in Arch 610, I was finally happy with what I put up on the wall for my presentation. Before I get to that though, click here if you want to see postings from assignments 6 and 7. The links will take you to ePortfolio.com, the standard course website we all use to share our work with Nancy Cheng, our professor for the course. Below are some pretty pictures in case you want to skip the write-ups. Clicking on them takes you to my online photo album.

Assignment 6 - Working with Illustrator to make Diagrams



Assignment 7 - More Illustrator work for poster layouts





No comments:

Post a Comment