Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kyoto Special Studies Assignment

The following book is something I put together to complete two 'special studies' credits from last year's trip to Kyoto. It is a series of images and writings chosen for their high quality and capacity to represent particular themes of the trip.

I would like to add more writing, but time was running out so this is the product as it stands.

It was nice flipping through my sketch book and all the photos. All the imagery is filtered down from thousands of different pictures, watercolors and sketches done over the 7-week span. It made me sad and wishful for a return trip in the near future.


Open publication - Free publishing - More watercolors

Scroll over the right side of the image to flip through the 30 pages (as if you were reading a book). I suggest opening it up to full screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment