Sunday, January 11, 2009

Arch 610 - A Brief Description

This term I am enrolled in a computing class at the U of O. As a part of the class, we are all to create a new website, or develop an existing one in order to become familiar with graphic presentation tools on the web. The assignments will be completed using programs like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Google Sketchup. As part of the class we are instructed to use a website as an electronic portfolio for these assignments. Since I started this blog as a way to keep up with family and friends back East, I thought it would be appropriate to combine my efforts and keep a more up to date blog than i have been keeping. So In addition to more frequent postings, I will be adding my assignments to this website for everyone to see. The format will be similar to my old posts, with a description followed by a link to my Picasa Web Album with each assignment in its own folder. I really hope to make this blog a more comprehensive account of my work here in the Option III program, as well as a more manageable place for my friends and family to keep up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment